Monday, November 26, 2007

Woof Toof Noof Roof

It's cold and I want to climb. I really miss the warm days. And the climbing.

Being up on a climb (like Woof Toof Noof Roof (5.10d)) is what I need right now. But it is cloudy and 45 degrees. And that makes me sad.

I am a person who tends to take for granted the things that I love (sorry Eppu! sorry Pikku Boo!). I'm not certain why I do it. But it makes me grumbly when they are no longer around.

So on this cold, cloudy, depressing WORK-day, I realise how much I enjoy climbing outside. And I make this promise: I will stop taking things for granted - at least as much for granted. I will enjoy what I have. I will hold each moment of joy alive as it happens. A tall order, I know. But I think I can pull it off.

Spring, where are you? There're rocks that need climbing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: